Thread: Lovely, lively Loki!

Lovely, lively Loki!

Dearest Loki, you are adorable! What a beautiful Tabby guy you are! That colorful semi-long fur is gorgeous and luxurious and looks so very soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big pale-green eyes. You are so pretty all relaxed and stretching out on that purple velvet blanket. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Rockwall, TX to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are named after the Norse God of mischief, and what a Purrrfect name that is. You love kids and are always up for fun. You love to hide in different places around the house and sleep in the weirdest spots. You're always getting into trouble, but then you do something so cute, your dear Purrrsons can't help but forgive you! You are a very special part of your family, a special cat indeed. You and all your family members love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Loki, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 08-21-2019 at 08:21 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Loki, what a gorgeous tabby boy you are. Your coat looks so incredibly soft and is so beautifully marked, and your face is so, so sweet.
    You combine all the treasured cat behaviors which, of course, include mischief!
    You love children, you hide in places, you sleep in weird places and, occasionally, you get into some trouble.
    But then you do something cute, and all is forgiven.
    Loki, you are beautiful, inside and out, and I wish you and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hello, sweet Loki! What a gorgeous tabby kitty you are! Happy Cat of the Day!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Lovely Loki!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana