Thread: Gallant Geronimo

Gallant Geronimo

Name:  20.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  256.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a cutie with those BIG eyes and so smart, too.
    All animals are a lot smarter than we like to give them credit for.
    You are no exception.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Precious Geronimo!

Hi Geronimo! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

What a beautiful, most precious, photogenic Crested Gecko you are! I have a dear friend who is a years long Gecko parent and breeder, and from her I have learned just how special you Gecko kids are! Did I mention photogenic? Your tongue out pic has me smililng from ear to ear!

I so enjoyed reading your proud human's love filled tribute, Geronimo, learning of the very special bond you and he share! He knew on day one that you were "the one" and what a heavenly match it turned out to be! How lucky he is, having a best friend as special as you to call his own! In looks and in personality, inside and out, you couldn't be any more perfect if you tried. You truly are a treasure, Geronimo, simply the best, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your utterly heart-melting pics has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...interacting with Flip from afar, hehe, spending special time with your human, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love to you, precious Geronimo, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Flip, too!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Geronimo, you are beautiful! What an utterly precious Crested Gecko you are. Your golden color is so pretty, and you have the sweetest face there, in so many different adorable expressions. I'm with my friend tatsxxx11; your tongue-out pic has me smiling from ear to ear, too!

And what a detailed tribute to you your dear person has written! It is so full of delightful anecdotes about your companionship. And how nice that you have your "brother" Flip the leopard gecko for company, too. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Geronimo, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Flip and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being today's Pet of the Day, handsome Geronimo.
    I hope you are enjoying you special day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Geronimo, on being POTD! (We your name!) You are adorable, fascinating, photogenic and brilliant! ALL animals are smarter than the average person thinks they are - including reptiles, farm animals and rodents. (We know this as a fact!) You are awesome and we are so glad you have such a loving forever home where you are truly appreciated and your human parent is so caring and conscientious. Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net