Dearest Missy, you are adorable! What an utterly beautiful Seal Point Siamese mix lady you are. You are so pretty sitting there in the sunlight with that Seal Point fur that looks so very soft and that sweet face with those lovely big blue eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the country to Sacramento to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a terrific story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrson's parents volunteered her/him as a cat sitter for a friend of theirs when he was going traveling. You and he/she hit it right off. It was love at first sight! You settled in quite nicely and became part of the family. When your owner came back, he offered you to your Purrrson permanently, as he was planning more travel. Your Purrrson immediately said YES!

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality! You are a very particular girl and the Queen of your household. You're a good communicator with your unmistakably Siamese meow. You and your dear Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Missy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.