Views: 242
Size:  12.9 KB

R.I.P. little Halo
    You are very much missed but nine years for a
    guinea pig is an amazing amount of time
    You had a great life full of love.

Angelic Halo!

Dear Fur Angel Halo~

What a handsome piggy you were, Halo, and true to your name, an angel on earth and now at the Rainbow Bridge! How blessed your human was, having known your love and companionship those amazing 9 years, the two of you having grown up together! I've been mom to many a pig over the years but sadly, none had the good fortune of living past the age of 5.

What an incredibly long and happy life you were blessed with Halo, indeed, including a family who did everything possible to keep you with them when you turned so very ill, giving you a 2nd chance at life. Endless thanks to them for their unwavering devotion, allowing you to spend a final peaceful, love filled final 3 months with them, being pampered and cuddled until it was your time to say goodbye.

There's not a doubt in my mind that you and your special human were meant to be, Halo, and while you may no longer be there by her/his in the flesh, I hope she/he takes comfort in knowing that you patiently await the happy day of reunion, the day when you and she/he are together again! Until then, send down some wheeks and purrs, your love from the Rainbow Bridge to comfort her/him! She/he misses you so very much!

To Halo's human...Thank you so much for sharing your precious Halo with us, your cherished memories and so many heart-melting photos; giving us the chance to honor him here today. He truly was one EXTRA special boy, one in a million, a Pet of a Lifetime!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Halo Angel, what a beautiful Guinea Pig you are, and what a terrific story you have to tell. Your dear person brought you Home when he/she was only six years old, and you were together for nine years! You were quite shy and laid-back at first, but over time you became the most docile and affectionate pet she/he had ever had, lying on his/her chest, running around the house, even exploring the large open garden. You lived to a very ripe old age, becoming quite a 'grumpy old man.' You survived cancer surgery, then lived three more months indoors, before passing away from old age during a loving cuddle.

Now you are a glorious Angel, watching over your dear person from the Rainbow Bridge, sending down love, and reminding her/him that you will be together again, One Fine Day.. You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful home and long life you have shared and always will!

Congratulations, darling Halo Angel, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and loving memories and all your favorite games and treats. We know you and all the other Angels are rejoicing there at the Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Guinea Pig you were, Angelic Halo.
    Now you watch over your person from Rainbow Bridge.
    Waiting til you are together again.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dear Halo, congratulations on being POTD in Heaven. We're glad you lived a long life but we're sad to read about your cancer - we've lost many cavies in older age with diseases like that - and it's always heartbreaking. (Cavies/gps are small, delicate, fragile pets that should always live safely inside the human family home, never outside like wild animals.) Sending love to you in Heaven. XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net