Thread: Sweet Quackly!

Sweet Quackly!

Dearest Quackly, you are beautiful! What an absolutely stunning ebony young man you are, with that smooth, glossy black fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with those lovely big golden eyes! Thank you for sending that great photo! You are so sweet leaning over that chair back and looking straight at me with your head tilted. You certainly look like you have something to say to me, quacking or however, and I wish I could hear it! I also wish I could reach through the screen and over to Bridgewater, NJ to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrsons adopted you from Rawhide Rescue, their local rescue group. We thank your dear Purrrsons for choosing adoption, and we thank the Rawhide Rescue people for keeping you safe and well cared for and then helping you meet your Purrrsons. You were named after Sir Quackly McDuck, ancestor of Scrooge McDuck and Donald. You are quite the talker and sometimes sound as though you actually are quacking! You are silly and quirky, and you and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Quackly, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Quackly, what a handsome boy you are. Your sleek coat is so shiny and soft looking, and your face, with that adorable expression, is so sweet.
    I'm glad that you made your way to a rescue group and then you were adopted by your forever family.
    Your name is very unique, and, as it turns out, very fitting, since you like to talk in a quacking voice.
    Quackly, you are a special kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hello, Quackly in New Jersey! You are a very handsome fellow! Your fur looks very soft and shiny! I smiled as I read how you were named Happy Cat of the Day!

Quackly

Neat name for a gorgeous black panther! Congrats to Quackly for COTD! Keep on showing everyone how RIDICULOUS any prejudice against black cats is! Special congrats from the six miniature Bagheeras in our household!
    "If they could cross Man with the cat, it would improve
    Man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

Congratulations handsome Quackly, on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana