Thread: Sweet Timmy!

Sweet Timmy!

Hi Timmy in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your proud young person, Fabian, too!

What a beautiful dwarf bun you are, Timmy! Your shimmering, silvery grey coat of many shades, your agouti coloring, is so pretty, and one can only imagine how soft to the touch! But oh, that sweet face of yours is a total heart-melter!!!

How lucky Fabian is, having a best furry friend as sweet and gentle and loving as you, Timmy! It's no wonder you are so very loved, sweetheart! In looks and personality you couldn't be any more special if you tried! And what a lucky bun are you, having a human as devoted and caring as Fabian! What a heavenly match you two make, best friends for life!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Timmy! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...spending special time with Fabian, munching on some yummy carrots and apples, receiving tons of cuddles, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Timmy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Timmy

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 320
Size:  13.4 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What beautiful colors of fur you have, and so shiny.
    Sounds like you are well taken care of and are much loved.
    Who could ask for anything more?
    Celebrate your world famous day

What a beautiful Bunny you are, Sweet Timmy.
    Your Silver/Grey coat looks so soft and pretty.
    Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Guten Tag, Timmy and Fabian in Germany! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a lovely agouti bunny you are, Timmy! I like your cute face, your straight ears and your silver-grey fur! I believe your fur must be very soft to pat!

You are a busy fellow, too! You live in a big house, and you munch on snacks like carrots, apples or bread to take care of your teeth. Fabian feeds and plays with you, and provides fresh water for you! You have a caring and devoted young person, perfect!

Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day to Timmy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Timmy, you are absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful Dwarf Rabbit you are, with that soft-looking fur in so many shades of agouti coloring and that sweet face with those lovely big dark eyes. You and your dear young person Fabian are very good friends, aren't you! He feeds you every morning and plays with you after school every day. You and he love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Timmy, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Fabian and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of carrots, apples, old bread that is nice and hard, and hay!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Timmy, on being POTD! You are precious, beautiful and adorable! Every rabbit owner should know that the safest place for a rabbit to live is indoors. Rabbits should never be kept outdoors! Domestic rabbits are different from their wild relatives—they do not tolerate extreme temperatures (hot or cold). Even in a safe enclosure, rabbits are at risk from predators. Merely the sight or sound of a nearby wild animal can cause rabbits so much stress that they can suffer a heart attack and literally die of fear. Sending best wishes and prayers for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life indoors. http://www.guineapigsrfun.net