Oh Lilah! Sweet baby girl! You are just TOO precious for words!!! Your photos have my heart in total meltdown mode! Oh, what a beautiful Pittie x Husky baby you are, and I have NO doubt you're going to grow up to be the bestest doggie your Mommy ever had! How lucky you are, Lilah, having found your way to such a wonderful, happy, love filled life, a home complete with not only devoted humans, but one HUGE assortment of furry, feathered, and hooved friends! What more could a pup hope for? But luckiest of all is your family, having a furkid as beautiful and joyful, as sweet and loving as you, Lilah! And just think! The fun times have only just begun, with so many years of shared love and companionship to look forward to! You truly are a treasure, Lilah, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been a joy!!! I hope you're in the midst of a very special Dog of the Day bash...playing with your toys and getting into all sorts of fun puppy mischief; paling around with your doggie brother Duke, kitty sisters SeaSea and Smokey, your feathered friends and Daisy the horse; munching on Popsicle and pizza, s'mores and spaghetti, lol; cuddling with your Mommy; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Lilah, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear doggie bro Duke, kitties SeaSea and Smokey, Daisy the horse, Parakeets Isaiah, Madison and Sissy and the chickens too!

Be still my heart!!!