Hi Faith! Happy Dog of the Day to you, from everyone in this life long Retriever loving home, including Peach the Lab!

What a beautiful soul you are, Faith; precious beyond words; "golden" to the core! You may be unable to join your siblings in therapy/service work due to not being fully limbed, but your physical challenge clearly hasn't dampened that trademark Golden Retriever heart and spirit! We're so grateful knowing you found your way to such a wonderful forever family (complete with a devoted and loving big fur sis in Lucy the Lab!), one that will forever and always be there to service you as needed! Though to my mind, you'll be "servicing" them back ten fold, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to their lives!

Faith is unable to be a service dog due to her disability, therefore we were able to adopt her into our home. We are Faith's service humans. She has a 1 1/2 year old Labrador Retriever older sister, Lucy, whom she adores and who adores her. She is growing and learning every day, and we love her.
What a wonderful life awaits you, what fun your humans and Lucy are in for over the months and years to come, watching you grown and learn, the lot of you making memories to cherish for a lifetime! How blessed your family is, having a furkid, a full fledged family member in you, Faith! You're a treasure, beautiful inside and out, just as special as can be!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your utterly heart-melting photos has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing with Lucy, munching on some yummy treats, cuddling with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Faith, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Long and happy life, cutie pie! Love to dear Lucy, too!

Be still my heart!!!