Hi Cooper! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a hunky, handsome boy you are, Cooper; one stunning blend of breeds; a gentle giant with a heart of gold; a friend to all! Your exact lineage may forever remain unknown, but whatever you're mix, when it comes to looks, personality and heart you're pure perfection on 4 paws!

I'm so very sorry to hear of the passing of your best buddy, sweetheart, your beloved Labbie brother, Toby. I'm sure you miss him terribly. But thankfully you have devoted and loving pawrents there by your side, helping to fill that empty place in your heart.

How lucky your family is, having a furkid as beautiful and smart, as energetic and adventurous, as life loving as you, Cooper! You even got to surf the ocean this summer! How neat is that! Be you hiking the trails, playing Frisbee or riding the waves, you cherish every moment of life to the max! And just think! Your life with your wonderful family has only just begun, with so, so many more happy, fun and loved filled years to look forward to! Life IS good!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing Frisbee and taking a leisurely walk on your nature trail; maybe taking a dip in a lake; chewing on a yummy bone; spending special time with your humans, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, gorgeous Cooper, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVREY day!

Stunning!!! What a gorgeous coat and markings!