Thread: Adorable Aeris!

Adorable Aeris!

Dearest Aeris, what a beautiful Guinea Pig you are! You're so pretty with that colorful fur and sweet face. And what a story you have to tell! You were rescued from a pet store after being returned there heavily pregnant. Your litter was born there but did not survive. You were very frightened, but then your wonderful people adopted you and brought you home! They gave you the time and space and love you needed to acclimate to your new home and family. Now you are living happily with them and two other piggies! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Aeris, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear piggie pals and people and all our family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Adorable Aeris!

Hi Aeris! Wheek, wheek and happy Pet of the Day!

My piggie loving heart melted, the moment I laid eyes on your precious self! What a cutie you are! And your photos!!! Oh my gosh, you and your piggy sisters have a friend in kitty!

My heart broke, reading of your sad and lonely start at life; having been "returned" at a mere 4 months, pregnant; all of your babies having died. But thanks to your forever family you're finally living the stable, peaceful, love filled life you so rightly deserve, never to know a sad and lonely day ever again! Understandably, after all you had been through, it took some time for you to come out of your shell, but just look at you now! I'm so happy for you, Aeris, and for your family, having a furkid as beautiful and loving as you! You truly are one extra special girl, a fighter and survivor, and so very worthy of your Pet of the Day crown!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming rags to riches homecoming story has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...treated to extra floor time, playing with your sisters; munching on all sorts of yummy fruits and veggies; cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Aeris, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your furry siblings, too!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Aeris

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 173
Size:  12.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You were rescued just in time.
    Now you no longer have to be afraid or lonely.
    You are well fed and very much loved.
    Celebrate your special day.

You were rescued from a bad start in life.
    and adopted by a wonderful family.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    Adorable Aeris!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Aeris, on being POTD! You are adorable! (We cavies/gps!) ALL cavies are brilliant, clever and precious. What a horrible start in life you had. To have babies at your young age was tragic and cruel - your small statue assuredly caused stillborn offspring (heartbreaking). The people that allowed you to get pregnant at that young age should go to jail for animal cruelty.

Your 2nd photo gave us a heart attack - please read - this may save your cavies lives: https://www.cheatsheet.com/culture/c...d48Ey0s8RLDiXE

Sending prayers and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, SAFE life, Sweetie. XOXO

http://www.guineapigsrfun.net