Dearest Hektor, what a gorgeous guy you are! You are such a good-looking fellow, with that soft-looking brown-tabby fur with perfect markings and that sweet face with the cute orange nose and those lovely big pale-yellow eyes. You certainly look like you know how handsome you are! I wish I could reach through the screen and up to Montreal to pet you, and pet your two kitty companions Drakula and Misha too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved people will pet you all for me .

You have the most delightful personality, too! Your dear person got you and your two pals from the SPCA, and we thank him/her for choosing rescue kitties. You three are terrific examples of the great friends to be found in shelters! You're very affectionate, and you like to be petted. You and your dear person fight over who can spin around the computer chair! You're a great big boy, but you miaouw like a kitten. You and your two kitty pals are on good terms, using the same litter box and eating the same food and playing together a lot. You also enjoy looking out from your 16th-floor balcony! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Hektor, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and Drakula and Misha and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.