Thread: Precious Piper

Precious Piper

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  8.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Your partial blindness does not stop you from exploring.
    Celebrate your special day.

Preciuos Piper!

Hi Piper! Happy Pet of the Day, sweetheart!

What a beautiful Ferret girl you are, Piper, beautiful inside and out! We're so thankful to your family for welcoming you into their home and hearts after things didn't work out with your former "family." I guess the truth will never be known, whether or not you were the biter your former "family" claims you were. But one thing is for certain, and that is the fact that you and your forever family make for one perfect match! All you need is love!!!

I'm sorry to hear you're partially sighted, Piper, but it's clear your limited vision isn't keeping you from enjoying your family, your love filled life to the max! How very blessed your family is, having a beautiful, gentle and loving, sweet as can be furkid in you, Piper! You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you, seeing your heart-melting photos and reading your human's love filled tribute has made my evening! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing with sibbies Villainous Jack and Jetstream Ridley, spending fun time with your family, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Piper, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Villainous Jack and Jetstream Ridley, too!

Precious Piper!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Piper Pidley, you are adorable and precious! What a sweet little Sable Ferret you are, and what a heartwarming and uplifting story you have to tell. I thank your dear person from the bottom of my heart for realizing you needed the right good home and bringing you to your Forever Home, after your previous "family" returned you for supposedly biting one of them. You've been with your dear Real family for almost six years now, and you've never bitten anyone!

You have two ferret brothers, Villainous Jack and Jetstream Ridley, and you're the oldest. You are partially blind but not entirely so, and you're calm and curious and love to explore. You and your dear brothers and person and mom all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Piper, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Piper, on being POTD! You are adorable! We're so happy that you have so much love and fun in your life with Jack, Ridley and your human family who truly appreciate you. We have adopted many small pets from shelters through the decades and you can't believe what you are told about their personalities (like biting or being scared or too introverted, etc.) The poor little pets were previously living in bad situations, and, once they are living in a loving and safe environment, they relax, thrive and their personalities flourish! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Piper! XOXOXO

http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, Precious Piper!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana