Thread: Marvelous Mitsu

Marvelous Mitsu

Dear Mitsu, what a beautiful Turkish Angora girl you are. Your gorgeous coat looks so silky and soft, and your face, with those ear tuffsies and those long whiskers, is adorable.
    You are absolutely stunning in those great pictures.
    I am so thankful to your rescuers and your forever family to have saved you from almost certain death. The cruelty of your previous so-called humans is beyond me!
    Now you are living a sheltered life with all the love and care you could ever ask for, and it took you no time at all to make yourself at home.
    Mitsu, you are a precious kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Mitsu, what a beautiful young lady you are! You are so pretty with that tricolor fluffy Turkish-Angora fur and those long ear-tufts and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and lovely orange eyes. You are absolutely adorable in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Perpignan, France and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved family members will pet you for me .

I was horrified to read of you being abandoned like that by your cruel former "owners." I am so very glad and grateful to those kind and merciful neighbors who rescued you and brought you to your new permanent person and home. You were immediately very cuddly and sociable, in spite of your awful mistreatment. Already you are fitting in to your new home just fine! My great thanks to your wonderful people for welcoming you into their family. You are cherished now and forever and will never be abandoned again, and God bless them and you! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mitsu, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Turkish Angora you are, Mitsu!

I am so glad your nice neighbors rescued you from your first home.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Mitsu in France! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous kitten you are! I like your sweet face and your long, fluffy fur! I agree completely with my friend phesina- I hope your people will give you loads of hugs and snuggles for me!

You were brought to your purr-manent person and home, where you are a much-loved kitten! You have made yourself at home in just the right way! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Mitsu!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Aw gosh beautiful Mitsu, you are soooo cute
    You look almost exactly like my Maya who is now over the Rainbow Bridge!! Except for your long furr, your colouring is almost completely the same as my Maya's, and even that special right eye is the same!!
    Many many congrats for being chosen to be our Catof the Day here in Pet Talk! Be sure to het lots of extra gooiden ànd attention
    today!!

I noticed just now that you are from France, so you are our neighbour, as we live in Belgium ( Gand)!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

I guess I can't understand why anyone would abandon a pretty little baby like you! Wishing you many happy and healthy years in your forever home.
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado