Thread: Sweet Kesem!

Sweet Kesem!

Dearest Kesem, you are gorgeous, absolutely stunning! What a beautiful combination of Calico coloring and Tabby pattern you have. That fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with that cute pink nose and those lovely big green eyes. And I love your cute pink paw pads! You look so relaxed and happy in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Jerusalem to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You're not only beautiful, you're also very smart. You know just when dinner is to be served, and you remind your people in case they aren't right there with it. (Sometimes you even fool them into giving you three times as much!) You've also figured out how to open the back door! You know the words for "treat," "cage," "vet," "dinner," and "six." You are very affectionate and loving, and when someone is feeling low you come to comfort them. And what an accomplished ball-player you are.. great video! You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kesem, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Calico/Tabby you are, Sweet Kesem.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dear Kesem, what a beautiful girl you are. Your coat with all those colors is gorgeous, and your face, with those big, mysterious eyes, is so sweet.
    You are a busy kitty, and extremely smart. You learned how to open doors so you can go outside, you can tell time so you won't miss your wet food (occasionally three times a day ), and you always know when somebody is sad. Then you're there to comfort them.
    Kesem, you are amazing, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)