Dearest Zuess, you are gorgeous indeed! Absolutely stunning! What an adorable Maine Coon guy you are, with that thick, colorful fur that looks so soft, and that huge furry tail, and that sweet face with such a look of contentment. You are so happy in all those great photos. Thank you for sharing them with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Clearwater, FL to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

You were given to your dear Purrrson by a lady giving kittens away at a flea market. I hate to hear of people doing things like that, giving kittens away at public events, but at least in your case, you hit the jackpot!

He/she had been a dog person, and you are her/his first cat. You have the most delightful Purrrsonality! You're very independent and will let someone pet you or hold you on your terms ONLY. Your Purrrson is still amazed to hear your tiny voice coming from such a large cat! He/she says the chirping noise you give trying to call the birds is quite adorable. You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Zuess, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.