Thread: Johnny's the Best!

Johnny

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 105
Size:  15.5 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    It's wonderful that you finally learned to trust.
    Now you know how much fun life can be.
    Celebrate your special day.

Johnny's the Best!

Hi Johnny! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful
    Chestnut Leopard Appaloosa you are, Johnny, and every bit as beautiful in spirit and heart as in looks! And what a heartwarming, life affirming, rags to riches backstory is yours!

Hard to believe that the happy and healthy, confidant and trusting, life loving boy we meet here today was once the skittish, antsy, sickly horse your human describes here today. Your transformation is testament to the physical and emotional healing power of good vet care, time and patience, unconditional love and devotion! A miracle indeed, and there isn't a doubt in my mind it was destined to be that you and your lady would be as one!

I am an English rider and I mainly hunter jump and Johnny loves it! I have jumped him 2 1/2 feet, although he is capable of more. I love riding him bareback and he loves to run! He is the type of up-in-your-face horse and licks everything! He pretty much doesn't care what I do with him. i can sit on his butt, ride backwards, stand on him and he doesn't care! He is great with kids and dogs.
    Like I said, confidant and trusting...to a fault! How lucky your lady is, having a beautiful, big hearted, gentle and loving best 4 legged friend in you! You truly are a treasure, Johnny, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading of the very special bond of love and trust you and your lady share, seeing your heart-melting photos has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud lady, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love and a big hug to you, beautiful Johnny, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Soulmates!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Johnny Depp, what a beautiful Netherland Dwarf Rabbit horse you are! You are so pretty with that speckled coat and that sweet face with those lovely big eyes. How nice to see you close together with your dear person. And what a touching and uplifting story you have to tell! You were scared of everything when she first got you. You were skittish and wouldn't let her catch you or groom or saddle you. And then you got sick and spent a while in quarantine. She gave you the care and love you needed, and you've progressed beautifully. Now you love running and jumping with her doing all kinds of tricks! You and she love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Johnny, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Chestnut Leopard Appaloosa you are, Johnny.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Johnny, on being POTD! You are so handsome and lovable! We are so glad your life is wonderful and full of love now! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net