Thread: Gorgeous Orange Spock!

Gorgeous Orange Spock!

Dearest Spock, what a great-looking fellow you are! That Tabby-patterned fur is such a rich shade of orange, and what a sweet face you have with those long whiskers and lovely big golden eyes and what looks like a smile there! My orange-Tabby (with white touches) girl Sparkler says "Hello, Meow!" You are so pretty sitting in the window with all the green leaves behind you. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to ..wherever you are here in the U.S.A.! ..to pet you, and pet your kitty housemates too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a story you have to tell! You and your brother and sister were born to your feral mom in your foster-Purrrson's home. He/she wasn't going to keep you and took you to a kitten adoption event. A nice young couple adopted you, but when you got to their home you cried non-stop for eight days! They brought you back to your foster Purrrson because they were sure you were telling them this was where you really belonged. She/he agreed, and you've been Home ever since!

You're a big guy, a far cry from the scrawny kitten with big ears that you were, but your voice is the same! You are the most spoiled of all the family kitties. When you have something to say, everyone knows. You and your dear family members, kitties and Purrrsons, all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Spock, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and kitty housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Spock, what a handsome orange tabby boy you are. Your dark orange coat looks so soft and plush, and your face, with those beautiful green eyes, is adorable.
    You let your first family know that you really belonged to the human whom they adopted you from. This is how you ended up with your forever family and two other kitties. You are still a vocal kitty, letting everyone know when you have something to say, and, of course, you are spoiled!
    Spock, you are beautiful, inside and out, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Handsome Orange Spock!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Spock! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous kitty you are! I like your green eyes and your orange tabby fur! Your coat looks so plush and soft to pet!

You started out with your foster mom, and then spent a short time in another home. You cried so much that your adopter brought you back to your foster mum, and there you stayed! You have two kitty siblings, and you are much loved!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Spock!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Spock!

What a handsome orange boy you are! Your coat has such a deep color and your golden eyes are beautiful.

Your person helped out your mom before you were born, and you were adopted by another family. However, it didn’t work out because you cried all the time, you missed your first mom. So she took you back and you still talk a lot, but you are a happy boy - spoiled as you should be, and loved very much.

Enjoy your day in the spotlight, celebrate with extra treats and have fun. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.