Thread: Gorgeous Gölge

Gorgeous Gölge

Dear Gölge, what a beautiful tabby girl you are. Your coat is amazing, so soft and plush looking, and your face, with those mysterious green eyes, is simply precious.
    Your pictures are stunning, They surely bring out your beauty!
    As a very young kitten, you were left under a palm tree, and when your forever person-to-be got close, you made yourself heard with a tiny voice.
    This was the beginning of this very special bond you two have. You still put your head trustingly on your person's hand, like you did the very first day.
    Gölge, you are truly a fabulous feline, and I wish you and your person a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Gölge, what a beautiful Tabby lady you are, indeed! That thick, fluffy, colorful fur is so luxurious and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have, with those long, LOOOONG whiskers and that cute nose and those lovely big green eyes. You look so wise and content in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and around to Ankara, Turkey to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Dad will pet you for me.

And what a story you have to tell! You were a tiny furry baby all alone, lying on the ground in someone's front garden. You weren't moving when your Dad-to-be happened to come along, but you made a little noise, and he heard you. He realized you were alone and took you in his arms. You laid your head on his hand trustingly, and he said to you: "Don't worry. Your Dad is here now. I will never leave you, Gölge." You got your name from the shadow in which he found you.

We thank your dear Dad for saving you and bringing you Home! What a terrific pair you make.

Now you are living the most wonderful life, the life you deserved all along! You still love to lie under the trees, but still, whenever he takes you in his arms, you put your head on his hand trustingly. Your story makes you very special to Dad. (Then he adds: All the cats in the world are special. Well, mine is just a bit more maybe! ) You and he love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Gölge, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Dad and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 07-23-2019 at 07:33 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Gölge!

What a handsome tabby you are! Your coat has such beautiful markings and looks so soft, and your green eyes are stunning.

How lucky you were to be found on that chilly day, and your new dad is equally lucky to have a sweet trusting kitty like you. You are indeed special!

Enjoy a day of celebration with extra treats and fun, and cuddle up with your dad. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Blog Entries
    Golge is beautiful, so perfect.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Golge!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Gölge in Turkey! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous kitty you are! I like your sweet face, your lovely eyes and your fluffy fur! I hope your person will give you some pats and snuggles for me, because you are beautiful!

Your person found you that day, and you still place your head on his hand! You are certainly a much-loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Gölge!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Concatulations dearest Golge in Turkey on being chosen COTD.
    You are a beautiful Tabby girl. Have a great day with your Dad.

Handsome Koby

Oh Koby, you are such a handsome cat! You are already 11 years old, but you look lots younger!
    I love that picture in that grey basket! That's what MY Maya & Inka always did too! The smaller the box (f.e. a shoebox), the more thsy loved it!
    My Snoopy is a bit lonely now, so I showed her your pictures, and she liked them, because she said "MEOW!!!
    Have a great special day my friend!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge