Thread: Sweet tuxie Salem

Sweet tuxie Salem

Dear Salem, what a gorgeous tuxedo boy you are. Your shiny coat is so soft and plush looking, and your face, with those super long whiskers is too adorable.
    Even though you are only 6 months old, you are already a very large kitty. I love your big feet!
    You are your mom's shadow, and you share all the activities, from making breakfast to doing crossword puzzles. You also loves your belly rubs, and you won't give up until you get one!
    I am very sorry that the vet's office scares you that much. There aren't many cats who enjoy those visits.
    Salem, you are perfect in every way, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Salem, what a beautiful kitty you are! That Tuxedo-design fur is absolutely gorgeous, and what a sweet face you have with that cute pink nose and those long curly white whiskers and eyebrows and those lovely big golden-green eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are adorable at nine months of age in every one of them, so handsome and stately already in the first, then lying on your back with your dear Purrrson there to give you your tummy rub, and then that beyond-precious photo of you as a kitten, with fluffy fur and very curly eyebrows and whiskers and that tiny picture of you on your back again in the corner. I wish I could reach through the screen and all the way around the world and Down Under to Melbourne to pet you and rub that tum, and pet your kitty housemates and rub their tummies too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all and rub your tummies for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your dear Purrrson has never known a more loving, gentle cat. You are his/her shadow 24/7 at home, following and helping with everything from making breakfast to doing crosswords. You love your daily belly rub, as shown so clearly in your photos! You have the loudest purr, purring all the time, starting your motor up when someone walks by and says something. I'm sorry you are so scared visiting the vet clinic, and I hope some day it won't be so scary for you. You know your dear Purrrson will take good care of you, and so will those people at the clinic! You enjoy riding in the car, lying patiently in your Purrrson's lap. (I hope you will get a carry case some day! You wouldn't want to be in your Purrrson's lap if he/she suddenly had to slam on the brakes or hit something.) You have the shiniest, softest fur your Purrrson has ever felt, and you are her/his Cat of the Day every day. You two love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Salem, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and kitty housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome Tuxedo kitty you are, Salem.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

This is Salem, with his tender green eyes, white mittens, and purrrfect coat. This beauty is the third cat we have adopted. He is my shadow 24/7 when I am home, following me and helping me with everything from making breakfast, to doing crosswords. Salem is my shadow indoors where the sun doesn't shine! He loves to watch me make breakfast every morning, sitting up proudly like a gentleman on his high stool, then lying on my lap while I eat. He also loves a daily belly rub, dropping onto his back with his legs up, and if I stop patting him, he will stay in that position waiting patiently for more (see second photo) which is very funny.

Salem is also very loud in the purr department - he purrs all the time, and if you just walk past him and say something, his motor starts up! I've never known a more loving, gentle cat. When I take him to the vet clinic, he is very scared, and literally pushes up against me trying to hide on the vet's examination table. I have to force him off me and hold him for the vet, and when I loosen grip, he runs back against me and hides his face in my clothing. Very cute! He also enjoys travelling in the car, and I don't need a carry case, he just lies patiently on my lap. Salem also has the shiniest, softest fur I have ever felt too! He is cat of the day to me, every day!

Hello, Salem in Australia! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous tuxedo kitten you are! I like your gem-like green eyes, your white mittens, and your velvety coat! I would be delighted to give your shiny, soft fur some gentle pats- since I can't, I hope your people will give you loads of pats and tummy rubs for me! You are a loving, gentle, purring kitty!

You are a helper to your person, too- supervising breakfast, helping with crossword puzzles, and being beautiful! You enjoy going for a ride in the car, too! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Salem!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678