Thread: Sweet Special Spaz!

Sweet Special Spaz!

Dearest Spaz, what an adorable Calico kitty you are! You have the most interesting fur design, with all that white fur with the calico patches here and there in it. And what cute pink and black paw pads you have! (I love kitty paw pads .) And what a sweet face you have, with that mostly-calico coloring and those lovely big matching orange eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to ..wherever you are here in Michigan; maybe just across the street? ...and pet you, and pet your sister Melon, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're very active and playful. You love playing with step-granddad's necklace, and you like taking baths. You're very loving, a kisser mostly on the nose. You and Melon are both very loved and very spoiled. You both have a cat couch, cat tent, kitty condo, cat tunnels, etc. You love to play with your baby (or, human-kitten) housemate, and you help with cleaning up after baby eats. You and Melon and baby and step-granddad and your whole family all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Spaz, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Melon and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 07-19-2019 at 04:55 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Spaz, what a beautiful calico girl you are. Your coat has the prettiest colors and is so soft looking, and your face is adorable.
    Even at 10 years old, you are a very active and playful kitty. You also give nose kisses, and you clean up after the baby has eaten!
    And, of course, you and your sister Melon have any toy a kitty could ever dream of, meaning you two are very spoiled as it should be.
    Spaz, you are a special girl, and I wish you, Melon and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Beautiful Spatz!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana