Thread: Sweet Nigel

Sweet Nigel

Dear Nigel, what a handsome Siamese boy you are. Your coat with those beautiful color points looks so soft, and your face, with those big blue eyes is simply adorable.
    I am so glad that you were rescued from that ditch in the desert, and that you were adopted by your forever family.
    You bonded immediately with your dad. You wait for him to come home from work, and you snuggle up with him at bedtime. Whenever he wakes up or rolls over, you suckle on his neck and knead on his chest.
    Your favorite prey are flies and bugs. When your dad caught you not swallowing your pill, he opened your mouth and out came the pill along with a fly!
    Otherwise you stay busy playing and wrestling with your older brother.
    Nigel, you are a precious boy, and I wish you, Angus, Elvis and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Nigel, you are absolutely adorable! What a sweet, precious little Siamese kitten you are in that first picture, and sweet, precious kitten along with your sweet, precious brother Angus in the second one. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Las Vegas to pet you both. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me .

And what a great story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrents adopted you as a rescue kitty, after you'd been rescued from the ditch you'd been born in! We thank and send our blessings to whoever rescued you and brought you to safety, and your dear Purrrents for adopting you and bringing you to your Furrrever home, which you share with your slightly-older brother Angus and much older sister Elvis. You and Angus play together all day; Elvis tolerates you.

You and Dad bonded immediately, and you wait for him to come home each day to talk to you and tickle you all over. Then after he goes to bed, you snuggle up to his neck and suck it while padding his chest.. several times a night, whenever he wakes up or rolls over! You also like to chase bugs and flies and eat them. You don't rest until you get them! One time after Dad gave you your pill, you pretended to swallow it but you didn't fool him. He opened your mouth, and out came the pill.. along with a fly you were saving for later! You and your dear Angus and Elvis and Purrrents all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Nigel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and dear Angus and Elvis and Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a handsome Siamese kitten you are, Nigel!

Congraulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Nigel in Las Vegas! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a darling kitten you are! I like your blue eyes, your dark face and ears! You and your dad are good buddies, and you have two kitty-siblings Angus and Elvis! Best of all, you are a greatly loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Nigel!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Team Nigel here, all in.

Nice, Nifty Nigel

Hi Nigel! You are so adorable. The first picture of you is so cute and the second picture of you and Angus is so cool! You guys look awesome. I'm so sorry that you were born in a ditch. That is no place for you! But you found your dad, and you guys love each other, so that's great. You love your dad so much that you wait for him every day, and when he comes home, TICKLE TIME! That's so amazing. I think you have a great life with your dad, Elvis, and Angus. You are so smart to pretend to swallow the pill in front of your dad, but too bad he found it. You caught a fly too, and out it dropped with the pill! Nice, Nifty Nigel, you are so adorable, mischievous, and I congratulate you on being Cat of the Day!