Thread: Special Sophia

Special Sophia

Dear Sophia, what a gorgeous Siamese mix girl you are. Your coat is so shiny and soft looking, and your face is simply beautiful.
    Your fur may not show the Siamese heritage, but your elegant appearance does.
    Even though you are a senior kitty, you still have lots of things to do. You love running through the house, chasing shadow and reflections, and you love catnip.
    You are also a sun worshipper, catching those rare Seattle winter rays.
    Sophia, you are one fabulous feline, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Sophia, you are absolutely stunning! What a knockout you are, with that black fur that is so glossy and looks so soft, and that sweet face with those lovely big pale-green eyes! You look so comfortable and so content in all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the country to Seattle to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are a mature lady of sixteen, but with your energy and antics you could be half that, or less! You love to run around in your apartment and to chase shadows (meowing at them) and reflections. You're a mix of independent and affectionate, especially affectionate when you're tired and want to curl up on someone's lap. You love catnip, and you love sun baths in the occasional Washington winter sunshine. You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sophia, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrsons are all enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, gorgeous, Sophia!
    What a gorgeous black girl you are,
    You remind me so much of my Inky who was also a black Siamese mix.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana