Thread: Sweet Flower!

Sweet Flower!

Dearest Flower, a.k.a. Dr. Jekyl and Mrs. Hyde, you are gorgeous! What a beautiful longhair Tortie lady you are! You are so pretty with that fluffy fur in many different colors and that sweet face with those lovely big pale-green eyes and the cute black whiskers on one side and white whiskers on the other. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Thornhill, Ontario, to pet you, and pet your dear pal Monty, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrsons adopted you after their beloved cat Tanner disappeared. They adopted you and Monty both from Forgotten Ones Cat Shelter, a wonderful rescue organization, after you'd been brought there in the brink of time from a high-kill shelter. We thank those fine folks of Forgotten Ones for saving you and then getting you together with your dear Purrrsons. You are both excellent examples of the precious treasures to be found in rescues! You were very shy, and you'd waited a while to be adopted, but finally your Purrrfect Purrrsons came along! They have kept you both indoors, much safer for you, especially after Tanner's disappearance. You eventually got more comfortable in your new home. You are small, about four pounds, but you dominate your brother Monty, more than twice your size at ten pounds.

You have the most delightful Purrrsonality! You can be moody and feisty. When you're feeling affectionate, you chirp and mew and cuddle. You have the loudest purr in the world! You love your little toy mice, carrying them around the house and crying. You steal socks, clean or dirty, from the kids' rooms, and you cry and moan to let your Purrrsons know what you've done. You wait behind the door for Monty to finish up in the litter box, and then you ambush him, chasing him all over the house! You and he and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Flower, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Monty and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 07-12-2019 at 07:10 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Flower, what a beautiful tortie girl you are. Your fluffy coat looks so soft, and your face, with those gorgeous pale green eyes, is so sweet.
    I'm glad that you found your forever home after waiting a very long time at the shelter.
    You may be a dilute tortie, but your "tortitude" is definitely not diluted!
    You beat up your brother since you can't get to the outdoor kitties, you ambush him after he comes out of the litter box, and you like to steal socks.
    But your sweet and loving self makes more than up for it. You let your humans know when you want to cuddle.
    You are afraid of you dad, but you might have had a bad experience with men in your former life. And your dad is trying very hard to get on your good side.
    Flower, aka Dr. Jekyll and Mrs. Hyde, you are a precious girl, and I wish you, Monty and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Flower.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana