Dearest Smizza, a.k.a. Miz Smizza Lullabelle Marie, a.k.a. Baby DooDah, what an adorable Abby Tabby you are! You combine the best features of both your Abyssinian side and your Tabby side, with that colorful fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with those lovely green eyes and what must be a big, big kitty-smile, complete with your pink tongue sticking out! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to San Diego to pet you, and pet your kitty housemates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're very loud, very picky, and very loving. You love anyone who will pet you. You were brought at age about seven months old to your dear Purrrson-to-be's office by a client who was no longer able to keep you. You and your Purrrson adopted each other right away! You were always on his/her desk, until she/he took you home to join the other cats there. Now you are top cat in the household, with your own patterns. You like to sleep until about 1 pm in your box on the top closet shelf or in your own bed with your stuffed bunny. Then you join the family for the rest of the day. You're LOUD! You don't meow, you make goat noises (I'd like to hear those!). You and your dear Purrrson and the other kitties all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Smizza, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and kitty housemates and all your family and friends are all enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.