Thread: Lovely Lord Byron!

Lovely Lord Byron!

Dearest Lord Byron, what a handsome red kitty boy you are! You are utterly gorgeous, lying there in such great comfort. That orange and white fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face, no doubt with lovely big eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Portland, ME to pet you, and pet your tiger cat pal Rickey, too. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

And what a delightful story you have to tell! Seventeen years ago your dear Purrrson-to-be was walking home from work through the snowy streets of Portland and found a large orange cat sitting in the snow. You wouldn't let him/her pick you up, but you followed her/him home. At first you were shy about coming inside, but finally you did. Your Purrrson put posters around to find your owner, but no one responded. You were the best Christmas present your dear Purrrson ever received! The vet estimated your age about three years. At first you were an outdoor/indoor cat and brought much joy to an old man nearby who had also had a big orange cat. Then your dear Purrrson moved, and you became an indoor cat. You've been together 17 years now, and you turned 21 on the solstice! Over the years you've lived with a tiger cat named Merwin, a Border Collie named Kaya, and now a seventeen-year-old tiger cat named Rickey. You and Rickey have been buddies for fourteen years! You and he and your dear Purrrson all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lord Byron, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Rickey and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Lord Byron, what a handsome orange tabby man you are. Your coat looks so soft and plush, and you have the sweetest face.
    17 years ago, you knew exactly who to follow home through the snow.
    You and your person have been through thick and thin, and even at 21 years old, you are still going strong.
    Lord Byron, you are truly a treasure, and I wish you, Ricky and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, handsome Lord Byron!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Concatulations dear sweetheart Lord Byron on being chosen COTD. May you enjoy
    many more years with your family.

Sweet Lord Byron

I loved reading your story, Lord Byron. You could call it fate that you and your person found each other that winter night, on the winter solstice!
    It’s obvious that you fit in perfectly with your family, and you get all the love and care you deserve. You are 21 years old, and still going strong!
    Your coat looks very soft, and I love that orange color and the faint tabby markings you have ❤️
    I am so happy to know that you are so well taken care of, and you have a family who loves you. I wish for you many more years together and many more fun memories!!

Best wishes, Lord Byron

Hello, Lord Byron in Maine! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous gentleman kitty you are! I like your sweet face, and your orange and white fur that looks so soft!

You were an inside-outside kitty at first, and after a move you became an inside-only kitty. You have a fur-buddy Rickey who is a tabby kitty, and you are booth loved kitties! PURR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Lord Byron!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678