Thread: Beauitful Sissi and Rocky!

Beauitful Sissi and Rocky!

Hi Sissi and Rocky in Germany! Happy "two for Tuesday" Pets of the Day to you!

What a most precious Budgie pair you make! You have the loveliest coloring and markings, and your personalities are every bit as bright and cheerful as your plumage!
    I smiled from the inside out, picturing the two of you singing to the music as your humans play their instruments; waking them up each morning as the sun shines! How special is that! No wonder your humans love you so very much; you're irresistible!
    How lucky your young humans are, having 2 sweet and joyful best feathered friends in you girls; best birthday gifts ever!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Sissi and Rocky! Meeting you today, learning of the very special bond you and your humans share has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing with your games and riding on your swing; flying about your cage and singing to the music; chowing down on somme yummy birdie treats; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and wee kisses to you, beautiful Sissi and Rocky, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sissi and Rocky

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 433
Size:  10.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pets of the Day.
    You are wonderful birthday presents.
    You two love to sing and eat your food.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Congrats on being Pets of the Day, beautiful Sissi and Rocky!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Sissi and Rocky, what beautiful birds you are! You are so pretty, with those gorgeous feathers and sweet faces. You both have delightful personalities too. I'd love to hear you sing along with your dear people as they listen to loud music or play their instruments. What a terrific birthday present you were for your two young sisters! You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sissi and Rocky, on being chosen today's Pets of the Day! We hope you and your dear young sisters and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe a special serving of bird food, fruits, and vegetables.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations, Sissi and Rocky, on sharing POTD honors today! (We birds!) You two are gorgeous, adorable, brilliant and photogenic! We are so glad you have a wonderful life of love and fun! Sending best wishes for continued long, happy, healthy, fun, safe lives, Sweethearts!
    http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546