Thread: Golden Ginger

Hybrid View

Golden Ginger

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  14.1 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a beautiful, big senior girl.
    You were lucky to live your whole life
    with a family who really loves you.
    Celebrate your special day.

Beautiful Ginger!!!

Hi Ginger! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a handsome, sweet as can be Chow Chow x GSD you are, Ginger; 70 lbs of perfection on 4 paws! Nothing makes me smile bigger than seeing a beautiful *seasoned* pupper being crowned Dog of the Day, and how deserving you are, sweetheart!

Endless thanks to your family for choosing rescue, giving one most deserving pup a 2nd chance at a happy life! How lucky they are, having a furkid, a best furry friend as sweet, as loyal and loving, as special as you to call their own; having known your love and devotion the past 13 wonderful years! Speaking of love...

When Ginger was a puppy, she was
    always
    in trouble. She chewed the wood on the deck, ate through the kitchen table, ate through a windowsill, and she could never ever have a comfy bed to sleep on, because she would, and still does, eat it
    Now that's what I call unconditional love! While another family might have bailed on you after eating that kitchen table, your family stood strong, never giving up on you, seeing past your antics to the diamond in the rough that you were! Besides, what's an eaten windowsill, a bed or two when the tradeoff is a lifetime of unwavering devotion; joy, love and laughter canine style! You truly are a treasure, Ginger, simply the best, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're in the midst of a very special day of celebration...taking a nice, long walk; chasing those pesky critters, defending your turf, lol; playing tug-o-war and pestering your big sister, Chelcee; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted humans! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Ginger, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear little Chelcee, too!

Sweet Ginger!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Ginger, you are beautiful! What a gorgeous Chow/Shepherd mix you are! Your fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those lovely big brown eyes. Your dear people got you from the Animal Protection Association in Missouri, and we thank them for choosing a rescue dog. What a wonderful example you are of the treasures to be found in rescue organizations!

And what a delightful personality you have. Right from the start you've sat in your dear person's lap, even now when you're 70 lbs.! You're loving, loyal, affectionate, and a great guard dog. And you have a rather unusual habit:you like to chew and eat wood! You love going for walks, playing tug-o-war, and bothering your older Yorkshire-terrier "sister" Chelcee. You and she and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ginger, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear Chelcee and persons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Chow/GSD you are, Ginger.
    Congrats on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana