Thread: Wonderful Woody

Wonderful Woody

Dear Woody, what a gorgeous tabby boy you are. Your coat looks so plush and soft, and your face, with that content expression, is just adorable.
    In the year that you have been with your forever family you have certainly filled out, and you have turned into a stately kitty.
    You are playful and lazy at the same time, you even lay in the dryer. Make yourself heard if the door ever gets closed!
    When it is dinner time or the refrigerator door gets opened you meow so everybody can hear you.
    And you are friends with your doggie brother, going along on walks.
    Woody, you are perfect, inside and out, and I wish you, Felipe and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Woody, you are so handsome! What a good-looking guy you are! You're a gorgeous brown and black tabby guy with fur that looks so soft and the sweetest face with that cute nose and those lovely big green eyes. You look so happy and content settled there with your front paws stretched out in front. I wish I could reach through the screen and up to Brossard, Quebec to pet you, and pet your doggie housemate Felipe too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me ..

And what a nice story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrson's sister found you in the lane behind her house. You were very thin and looked sick. She couldn't keep you, so she brought you to your Purrrsons-to-be. We're so glad and grateful that they took you in and gave you the care and love you needed and got you well again! You've been with them about a year now. You're the baby of the family, very friendly and playful. You like to laze around the house, even in the dryer (and we agree with cats4ever: make yourself heard if the dryer door ever gets closed with you in it!). You and Felipe are best friends, sleeping together and playing together and following him on walks. You and everyone you meet fall in love with each other. You're your household's "little ray of sunlight," and you and your dear Purrrsons and Felipe all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Woody, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Felipe and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations beautiful Woody, on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Woody in Quebec! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous kitty you are! I like your plush fur and your tabby markings! Your fur looks so soft to pet! You are very friendly and playful, and providing sunshine and companionship! You meow when the refrigerator door is opened Best of all, you are a loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Woody!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678