Thread: Gemson the Great

Gemson the Great

Dear Gemson, what a handsome Persian boy you are. You look so soft in all your fluffiness, and your face is simply adorable.
    I agree with your mom, you are the best birthday gift ever.
    Even though you are a senior kitty now, you are still active. You are also very affectionate, so you like to be one-on-one with people and you get along with all of your furry siblings.
    And you are a cat of leisure, flopping anywhere in the house.
    Gemson, you are truly a gift to everybody, and I wish you, your doggy and kitty siblings and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Gemson, You are absolutely stunning! What a gorgeous Persian fellow you are, with that long, luxurious Seal Point Tabby fur and that sweet face with the Persian pushed-in nose and those long whiskers and the lovely big blue eyes. Your fur looks so soft, I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to County Waterford, Ireland to pet you, and pet your furry siblings, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Gemma will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell. You were the best ever 18th-birthday surprise, a sweet little kitten, for your dear young friend Gemma! You're twelve years old now, still active and healthy. You're very friendly with both people and your furry siblings, even the canine one! You love your one-to-one time with people. You're a kitty of leisure, flopping down on the sofa or anywhere in the house. Everyone loves you, and you know it! You and your dear Gemma love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Gemson, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Gemma and furry siblings and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 07-06-2019 at 07:29 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    No question, Gemson could not be more magnificent!

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Gemson the Great!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Gemson in Ireland! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous, fluffy kitty you are! Your fur looks so soft to pet! You are affectionate and active, flopping down on the sofa or elsewhere in the house! Best of all- you are a very much loved kitty!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to gorgeous Gemson!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678