Thread: Gorgeous Gracie!

Gorgeous Gracie!

Dearest Gracie, what a stunning lady you are! Such a terrific combination of Maine Coon and Calico! That long colorful fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those long white whiskers and those lovely big golden eyes. The sunlight really brings out your colors beautifully! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Daly City, CA to pet you, and pet your dear sister Bertha, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're '.. sweet-tempered and a real friendly "people cat" who doesn't waste a minute before rubbing against anyone who visits the house.' You make up for losing your mother at a very young age by burying your head in someone's hand, while "kneading and nursing" as though you're still a kitten. How sweet that must be! I'd love to have you bury your head in my hand, kneading and nursing! You enjoy looking out the window, exploring the backyard, and having dinner. Your favorite thing is lounging in the grass, as you're doing so beautifully in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us! You love making friends with everyone, and you and your dear Bertha and Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Gracie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Bertha and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Gracie, what a beautiful Main Coon/ Calico girl you are. Your fluffy coat is gorgeous, and your face, with those super long whiskers, is adorable.
    I can tell how much you enjoy the warm sunshine!
    You are a people kitty who wastes no time welcoming visitors by rubbing against them. And you love to knead and nurse on your human.
    Your other hobbies are looking out the window, exploring the backyard and enjoying dinner time. Your absolute favorite is lounging in the grass.
    Gracie, you are a treasure, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

What a beautiful Maine Coon/Calico you are Gracie.

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana