Thread: Ravishing Rose

Ravishing Rose

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  7.8 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    So cute that you can speak. "I love you"
    Enjoy your family.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Rose, you are gorgeous! What a stunning Samoyed you are, with that thick white soft-looking fur and that sweet face with what looks like a big smile! What a nice story you have to tell. When you first met your dear person, you right away picked her/him out! You love to play, and when you aren't getting enough attention, you say plain as day, "I love you." You have eight other dog housemates! You and they and your dear person all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congatulations, darling Rose, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear eight doggie pals and person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Beautiful Rose!

Hi Rose! Happy Dog of the Day!

Oh, what a beautiful flower of a girl you are, Rose! Prettier than any rose growing in my garden with a heart of gold! And oh my, how amazing ins your snow white, fluffy coat!

How blessed was your human, the day you chose her to be your forever human! You must have sensed something very special in her, and how right you were! I can't imagine a more loving forever home than yours, Rose, complete with a devoted human, a big back yard and a bevy of doggie brothers and sisters to pal around with! Ahh life is good! But just as lucky is your human, having a furkid as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you, Rose! You truly are one EXTRA special girl, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, Rose, playing in the back yard with your doggie sibs, being showered with attention, being love and pampered to pieces!!! Tons of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Rose, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to all of your doggies brothers and sisters, too!

That trademark Sammy smile!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being Dog of the Day, beautiful Rose!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana