Thread: Vivacious Veronica!

Vivacious Veronica!

Dearest Veronica, a.k.a. Mittens, what a beautiful lady you are, our Purrrfect Independence Day kitty! You're an absolutely gorgeous Tuxedo, with that pretty black and white fur that's so soft, and that sweet face with the cute pink nose and the white whiskers and eyebrows and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are adorable in them all, and that kitten picture is beyond precious! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Seattle to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are quite "vocal," as your dear Purrrsons call it (i.e., you whine a lot). When your Purrrson holds you, you lay your paws and head on his/her shoulder and purr. When visitors arrive, you try to sneak through the doorway.

What a story you have to tell! You and your brother and sister inadvertently took a cross-state drive away from your mother in a hay truck, when you were just a few days old. We're so glad and grateful that you all were rescued! And then you found your Purrrfect, Purrrmanent home with your dear Purrrsons. We hope and pray that your dear siblings also found great Furrrever homes! You're a treasure to your dear Purrrsons, and you and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Veronica, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. And happy 4th of July to you all!

Last edited by phesina; 07-04-2019 at 07:21 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Veronica, what a beautiful tuxedo girl you are. Your gorgeous coat looks very soft, and your face, with those green eyes and your pink nose, is adorable.
    I'm glad that you and your siblings were rescued from that hay truck, and I hope that your brother and sister found their forever homes as well.
    You are a vocal kitty, meaning you make yourself heard. And you try to sneak out the door when visitors are coming.
    When your person holds you, you show your affection with hugs and purrs.
    Veronica, aka Mittens, you are a precious senior lady, and I wish you and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

What a beautiful tuxedo you are, Veronica/Mittens.

I am so glad you were rescued and I hope your
    siblings were rescued too.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana