Thread: Precious Diamond

Precious Diamond

Dear Diamond, what a handsome Lynx point Siamese boy you are. Your gorgeous coat looks so soft and fluffy, and your face with those blue eyes is so sweet.
    I'm glad that you were rescued from that dumpster where a cruel person left you to die.
    You turned out to be an incredibly smart and loving kitty. You can open doors of any kind, you have to know what's in those shopping bags, and you know exactly when you are needed to comfort your person.
    You extend your kindness to all of your housemates, from rats and birds to kittens.
    Diamond, you are truly special, and I wish your, your furry and feathered friends and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Blog Entries
    I had a wee cry when I read about your dear Diamond. What a perfect name for such a smart, compassionate and loving dude. Not to mention his killer good looks and exquisite coat. He's the best COTD and we're so thrilled he has the best peeps too! Sending love to Diamond today 4 sure 😻

Dearest Diamond, you are beautiful! What a gorgeous Lynx-point Siamese mix guy you are. I love all those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. So cute, you looking over the edge of that shelf or whatever, and in that one of you sitting up from lying on your back, are you asking for a tummy rub? I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Columbus, GA to rub it (only if you want it rubbed, of course) and pet you, and pet and rub tummies of any of your other critter housemates who would like it! I can't, of course, but i know your loving and beloved Purrrson will rub the appropriate tummies and pet you all for me .

And what a heartwarming story you have to tell! I was horrified and revolted to read of that horrible sub-"human" who had left you, a four-week-old kitten, in a dumpster to starve and die. God bless whoever it was who saw you there and saved you, and then the shelter people for looking after you and caring for you, and then your dear Purrrson for bringing you to your Purrrfect Purrrmanent Home!

You are very talented! You can open any kind of door and even the medicine cabinet! After your Purrrson goes shopping, you check in the bag to see what he/she brought home. You also make sure your food bowl is kept full. You are also the most loving cat she/he has ever had or seen in his/her life! You stay close to any person or animal who is ill and needs to be looked after. You're a "mother hen" for animals that your Purrrson brings home, especially kittens. You pin them to the ground and bathe them from head to tail at least 2-3 times a day. (I'd love to see that!) And when your Purrrson needs a hug, you are right there to give it. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Diamond, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and critter housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats, precious Diamond on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello, Diamond in Georgia! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous fellow you are! I like your blue eyes, your fluffy coat, and your plush tail! I would like it if your person would give you some big hugs and snuggles from me.

What a smart kitty you are! You know how to let your person know something isn't right with your food dish You check bags that are brought home, to see what is in them. You stay close to a person or animal who might need some looking after. Best of all, you give your special comfort to other creatures in your home-- especially kittens! How sweet!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to beautiful Diamond!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678