Thread: Magnificent Mika!

Magnificent Mika!

Dearest Mika, what an utterly stunning young lady you are! You're a gorgeous Seal Point Persian kitten, a growing girl only five months old. That fluffy Persian fur with the Seal Point markings is so luxurious and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those long curly whiskers and those lovely big blue eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are adorable in them all, and that baby picture is beyond precious! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to County Waterford in Ireland to pet you, and pet your cat brothers Kazz and Koby and your other furry siblings, too. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're very outgoing, energetic, and playful. You are also quite the conversationalist! You're full of chat, and you mieow back to people who talk to you. You're the youngest of five furry siblings, but you rule the roost. You enjoy playing with Kazz and Koby. You love cuddles, food, and playing with your toys. You and your dear Purrrsons and furry housemates all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mika, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Kazz and Koby and other furry housemates and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Mika, what a beautiful Persian girl you are. Your seal point coat looks incredibly soft, and your face, with those curly whiskers and those big blue eyes is too adorable.
    Your baby picture is indeed beyond precious!
    Even though you are the youngest fur kid in the house, you have already taken over. You are full of energy and extremely playful.
    You have long conversations with your humans, and you love to cuddle and eat.
    At your tender age, you have already figured out all the important things in life.
    Mike, you are well on your way to become a beauty queen yourself, and I wish you, your kitty siblings and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

What a beautiful Persian you are Mika!

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Mika is indeed, outrageously precious! Such a darling, beautiful COTD. Ireland is a lovely place, no wonder she's a happy one 😻😺

M a r v e l l o u s m i k a !!!

What a precious gem
    you a r e , m i k a !
    I would love one of your kittens!
    Please kiss her for me!
    Love,
    baby, (my sweet himalayan girl, l
    kat of the day nov 11 2o11) and julia

Majestic Mika

Mika, you're such a beautiful and adorable cat. Congrats on being Cat of the Day! All you're kitty siblings made it to Cat of the Day also! I hope you had a great celebration with Gemson, Koby, Kazz, the canine sibling, and your mommy. Bye!