Thread: Terrific Tangalina

Terrific Tangalina

Name:  29.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  250.7 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful young lady you are.
    It is your turn to make memories for your person.
    Celebrate your special day

Dearest Tangalina, you are gorgeous! What an absolutely beautiful young Sun Conure you are, with those colorful feathers and that sweet face with the birdie-grin and those lovely big dark eyes. You joined your family to help bring comfort to your dear person in his/her grief over the loss of beloved sun Tango. Though you can't replace Tango, you already have your own special place in your person's heart. You're a very colorful and happy Sun, loving in nature. You love to fly around her/his head and land on a shoulder for a peanut. You have that bubbly Sun personality, and yes, you've inherited that Sun Conure language too! You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tangalina, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know that Tango Angel is rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Terrific Tangalina!

Hi Tangalina! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous Sun Conure you are, Tangalina! Your brilliant coloring is breathtaking, and your personality just as bright and sunny as your plumage!

I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your much loved predecessor, Tango. We can only imagine the hole left in your human's heart at his passing. But thanks to you her days are brighter, her heart lighter. Of course, just as your Mom says, no birdie can ever replace Tango. Rather, you have taken your own very special place in her heart, loved equally but uniquely! How blessed your Mom is, having a beautiful, joyful, sweet and loving feathered family member in you, Tangalina! You truly are a treasure, heaven sent, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has brought some much needed sunshine to my dark and rainy day! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud and devoted Mom!!! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and wee kisses to you, beautiful Tangalina, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Beautiful Tangalina!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, beautiful Tangalina!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Tangalina, on being POTD! You are beyond gorgeous! (We birds!) We're so happy that you have the perfect loving home where you are truly appreciated and spoiled! (We know the heartbreak of losing precious pets ... The only thing that makes us feel better is opening our hearts and home to another precious pet.) Sending best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546