Thread: Gorgeous Cookie!

Gorgeous Cookie!

Hi Cookie! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous Netherland Dwarf bun you are, Cookie! Your unique "follow the dots" markings are simply stunning! I can only imagine how hard it must have been for your human not to name you Spotty!

How lucky you are, Cookie, being loved so unconditionally by your human! You may not be the most sociable of bunnies, but there's no denying the very special bond of love and trust you and your human share! And while you may be a "one person" bunny, hopefully you and your adorable little bunny sidekick, Jellybean, will soon be bonded besties too! You truly are one extra special, one of a kind girl, Cookie, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing your beautiful photos has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...treated to extra floor time, playing with Jellybean; munching on yummy bunny treats; cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Cookie, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to adorable Jellybean, too!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Cookie, you are gorgeous! You're absolutely adorable (and so is your good friend Jellybean). You have beautiful white fur with black patches and spots.. I love those spots going down your back and then your tail. Jellybean is beautiful, too, and it's so sweet to see you cuddling up together there! You can be aggressive and sassy, but not with your dear person. You and he/she and Jellybean all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cookie, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Jellybean and person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Cookie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  12.8 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful girl you are.
    It is never too late to get spayed.
    You may be less aggressive afterwards
    So glad you have a cage mate.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Congratulations, Cookie, on being POTD! You are adorable! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life inside your human family's home! P.S. Sending prayers for an easy surgery and recovery. http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Congrats on being POTD, gorgeous Cookie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana