Thread: Pretty Henny

Pretty Henny

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 144
Size:  12.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful girl who was chosen
    because of your person's grandmother.
    If you are entered in the fair, I'm sure you will win.
    Celebrate your special day.

Beautiful Henny!

Hi Henny! Happy Pet of the Day!

Aww!!! What a beautiful young "Dominicker" you are, Henny; precious beyond words! I so enjoyed reading about your journey home, Henny, courtesy of the UPS! I didn't know chicks were deliverable by mail! Blessedly you and all of your fellow chicks survived your journey, and the rest is happy history! What a truly heartwarming family history is yours, Henny, dating all the way back to the 1920's, Grandma Nellie and Grandpa George!

This picture is of my maternal grandmother Nellie Judge Vitt with her flock of Dominique chickens. The photo was taken by my Grandpa George. This picture is why I chose the breed of chickens as my own flock, and as you can see, Henny looks just like those chickens way back then!
    What a wonderful legacy, indeed! You do all of your family's Dominique predecessors, and grandmother Nellie Judge Vitt proud, Henny! And I have no doubt, should your human decide to enter you, you'd shine at the fair! But regardless, you're alredy a blue ribbon winner in your human's eyes! Your family (especially your young skin brother) is so very lucky, having a beautiful, gentle and loving best feathered friend in you, Henny! You're just as special as can be, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming backstory and being treated to your heart-melting photos has been the perfect way to end my day! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...cavorting with your fellow Dominickers, munching on
    stale bread, wilted lettuce, and strawberry tops, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud and devoted humans! Lots of love and gentle cuddles to you, beautiful Henny, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Clucky and all of your feathered friends too!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Henny, you are so very pretty, indeed! What a beautiful Dominique Chicken you are, with those gorgeous colors and that sweet face. And what a delightful story your dear person has to tell! You are one of a flock, and your breed was chosen in honor/memory of your person's grandmother and her flock of Dominique chickens. He/she and you all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Henny, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your flock and family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special grass, stale bread, wilted lettuce, and strawberry tops!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congrats on being POTD, Pretty Henny!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Henny is an awsome chicken! You and your family sound like amazing and thoughtful people, we're so delighted that Henny is POTD!

Congratulations, Henny, on being POTD! You are soooooo cute and smart! (I'm so glad I'm vegan!) You don't need to win any contests ~ God made you a perfect pet already! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net P.S. It's very worrisome (and appalling) that the post office ships live animals. How scary for the poor animals and the senseless fatalities.