Thread: Fabulous Fleurtje

Fabulous Fleurtje

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 165
Size:  11.8 KB

You are the sweetest little girl who wants to get involved with the family.
    So cute that you sleep on your back. My bunnies don't do that.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Adorable Flertje!!!

Hi Fleurtje! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful Lop bun you are, Fleurtje! You have the prettiest coloring and markings, and a face so sweet it could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts! It's easy to understand how your human fell in love with you at first sight, and by all accounts you've exceeded your human's highest expectations, especially when it comes to matters of the heart! They just don't come and sweeter, more loving than you! And of course you're spoiled! Who could deny a girl as special as you anything!

How lucky your human is, having a furkid, a best furry friend as beautiful, as cuddly, as loyal and loving as you, Fleurtje! You truly are one gem of a girl, beautiful inside and out, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Fleurtje! Meeting you today, seeing your utterly heart-melting photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...treated to lots of free floor time, cuddling with your human on the couch and snuggling with your stuffed monkeys support team, hehe; munching on yummy bunny treats; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Fleurtje, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Fleurtje, you are absolutely precious! What a pretty Lop Rabbit you are, with soft-looking fur in such interesting colors and the sweetest face with those lovely dark eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us. So cute to see you sleeping on your back, and so cute to see you with your stuffed-monkey pals!

You have the most delightful personality! You're full of energy and make your dear people smile with your antics. You're also very affectionate, and you love attention. Every night you come to your special friend and lay next to him/her on the couch. This results in a pile of droppings, but she/he doesn't mind because they're easy to clean up and most of all because he/she loves you. What a great love and what a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Fleurtje, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 06-22-2019 at 07:24 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a pretty lop eared rabbit you are, Fleurje!

I too think it's cute that you sleep on your back.

Congrats on being Pet of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Fleurtje, on being POTD! You are adorable, precious and gorgeous! We love all your photos and we're so glad you have such a wonderful, happy, loving life! Sending best wishes for a continued healthy, safe, spoiled life, Sweetie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Hello, Fleurtje! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful bunny you are! I like your soft fur and your lop ears! As everyone has already said- and I agree- you are pretty, adorable, and precious! Happy, happy Bunny Pet of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    No other creature could be more enchanting than Fleurtje! What a spectacular, exquisite wee bunster! I am so happy that she has support monkeys when her favorite peeps aren't available, sure wouldn't want her to feel lonely for one second. Best POTD in the whole wide world eh.