Hi Blueberry! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful Chin you are, Blueberry, and just as your human says, just as beautiful in spirit and heart as you are in looks! A friend to all, no matter the species, that you are! You've claimed Synder the Lab as your bestie! What I wouldn't give to see a pic of you sitting on her nose, grooming her!

She loves to be friends with anyone who comes around. She considers herself as the chinchilla ambassador to humankind I guess!
What a fine Chin ambassador you are, indeed! We humans would do well to take a page of your playbook!

She is best friends with our black lab, Synder, she will sit on Synder's nose and clean her eye lashes. It is so sweet to see them together, one fluffy tiny blue grey girl, and one great big, sleek and black one. They could give lesson on getting along, despite race, size, or even species!
How truly blessed your human is, having a beautiful, sweet and loving furkid in you, Blueberry! They just don't come any more special than you. You're the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...rolling in a dust bath and napping in your fleece tunnel; playing with sister Synder and cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, beautiful Blueberry, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Synder, too!

SO sweet!!!