Thread: Gorgeous Ririco

Gorgeous Ririco

Dear Ririco, what a handsome boy you are. Your snowy white coat looks so soft, and your face, with those pink ears and nose, is so sweet.
    I'm glad that you were rescued as a baby, and that you found your forever home.
    You are very loving and affectionate, and very smart. You understand three languages. That's very impressive!
    Your favorite things are sleeping and eating, especially cheese. You have excellent taste.
    Ririco, you are a precious kitty, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Ririco, what a beautiful Grecian gentleman you are! You are absolutely gorgeous, with snowy-white fur that looks so soft and the sweetest face with that cute pink nose and ears and those lovely big golden eyes. You look so happy and comfortable relaxing there on what looks like a pair of jeans. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Greece and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You are precious, indeed! As your dear person says, you are special to him/her because you are a very loving and affectionate guy, in fact, "very, very affectionate." You are quite talented, too. You are tri-lingual - fluent in Greek, English and Bulgarian. (And we bet you speak Meow and Purrr very well, too!) Your person's neighbor found you in the National Park when you were just a baby. You came home together, and you became your person's cat and friend! Your favorite things to do are sleep and eat cheese. You smell cheese anywhere, and it becomes yours! You know how special you are, and you want to be thought of as a very loving and affectionate cat, and not just as a handsome Greek boy. That you are indeed, Ririco. You have all of those qualities to the greatest extreme!

Congratulations, darling Ririco, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 06-18-2019 at 08:16 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Magnificent Baaby

You are a gorgeous boy. Obviously you take good care of your family and cheese!! oh my.

Affectionate, loving Ririco!

Hello, Ririco in Greece! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous fellow you are! I like your white fur, your eyes, and your pink ears and nose! Your fur looks very soft to pet! You are not only gorgeous, but also very smart- you are tri-lingual! You are a good friend to your person, affectionate and loving . You take a nap from time to time, and you enjoy eating a treat of cheese! I would be very happy to share some cheese with you if I could!

I agree with my friend cats4ever - you are very precious! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to Ririco!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats to Ririco on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana