Thread: Handsome Hairy

Handsome Hairy

Name:  18.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  464.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    You are a pet for all time. It's great that
    your person has had you since you were a baby.
    You have a great life.
    Celebrate your special day.

Adorable Hairy!

Hi Hairy! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a treat, having a Musk Turtle as our featured honoree, and what a personality packed beauty you are! Hard to believe I had never even heard of your species before today! And wow, what an impressive lifespan you have, 50 wonderful years! And in your food preferences, so like more than a few human kids I know!

He is favoring commercial floating turtle food, and he becomes partial to a specific shape so switching from, say, sticks to pellets can be a major adjustment:-)
    Kids! But, if it keeps you from having a tank mate for dinner, I'm all in! hehe What a very special friend your human has in you, Hairy! You truly are one of a kind, a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Hairy! Meeting you today, being treated to your gorgeous photos, has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...swimming about in your tank, napping on your treasure chest (sans bubbles, lol), munching on yummy floating turtle food, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love to you, beautiful Hairy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being POTD, handsome Hairy!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Hairy, you are absolutely stunning! You're so beautiful in all of those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You have been with your dear person ever since you were a tiny baby the size of a quarter. Now you're about six inches, full size for a musk turtle. You have very particular tastes in shapes of your food! You've also been known to prey on aquarium mates, so your person is careful about who goes into the tank. You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Hairy, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery