Thread: Precious pair Penny and Brinkley

Precious pair Penny and Brinkley

Name:  18b.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  207.9 KB

Congratulations on being Dogs of the Day.
    Penny, I know what it's like to have a little brother.
    It can be annoying, but as you realized, it is wonderful.
    You two have fun together along with your Mom and Dad.
    Celebrate your special day.

Precious Penny and Brinkley!

Hi Penny and Brinkley! Happy Dogs of the Day to you!

What a precious pair you two cuties make, what a double dose of doggie adorableness we're being treated today!!!

Yes Penny, having to deal with a pesky little brother can be tiring (to say the least)! But by all accounts, slowly but surely, little bro Brinkley is worming his way into your heart, not to mention keeping you on your paws with his tackling skills and never ending antics!

Sometimes, he wants to play so much and so hard that he wears me out! It's really annoying when the little pipsqueak grabs my collar in his mouth and pins me down on the ground. He also walks under me a lot and bites my legs!
    No worries, the little squirt will settle down before long! hehe But in the meantime I think it's fair to say you two make for one dynamic duo and clearly living the good life, what with having a work at home Dad, your own fenced in yard to romp in and pool to swim in, not to mention cruising the sound in your very own yacht and dingy! Even the UPS guy can't help spoling you rotten!

But as lucky as you two are, I think your parents would agree it is they who are the luckiest of all, having not just one but two beautiful, life loving furkids to call their very own! Great thanks to them for choosing adoption, opening up their home and hearts to one most deserving boy, giving Brinkley the happy, love filled life he deserves! What a great family!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Penny! Meeting you and Brinkley today has been a real treat! I hope you're both enjoying a very special, fun filled and action packed day of celebration...playing in your yard, taking a dip in your pool; keeping tabs on your Daddy; chowing down on yummy treats; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Penny and Brinkley, our very special and most deserving Dogs of the Day, EVERY day!

Help!!!

I'll try ignoring him!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Penny and Brinkley, you are both adorable! You look so much alike, you could be sister and brother, but you're not only not related, you're different breeds! You're having loads of fun together in those great photos, and thank you for sharing them with us. You have wonderful parents, and you and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Penny and Brinkley, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear mom and dad and all your family and friends are having a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some special puppy cookies!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello, Penny and Brinkley! Happy two for Tuesday Dogs of the Day! I enjoyed reading your story and seeing your pictures! I hope you have had a very fun day of celebration!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats on being Dogs of the Day, Precious Penny and Brinkley!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

6. Hi Penny and Brinkley! Happy Dogs of the Day to you!
    cutee pie

You two are wonderful! I am so glad to hear you have a happy home and Brinklley has fitted in even if he is mischieif maker at times.
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi