Thread: Precious Heidi!

Precious Heidi!

Hi Heidi! Happy Dog of the Day!

Oh my! What a flooofy, cutie patootie, most adorable Shepherd x Collie girl you are, Heidi! Your cuteness quotient is off the charts! Honestly, you're giving me puppy pangs!!! How blessed your family is, having a beautiful, fun loving, sweet and cuddly furkid and heart healer in you, Heidi! What a wonderful addition to the pack you are, bringing so much joy, love and laughter to their lives! You've already stolen your humans' hearts, and I have every hope that before long brother Nick will come to love you every bit as much! (Persist!) What fun your family is in for, watching you grow and learn over the weeks and months to come, that bond of love you and they share growing deeper with each passing day! Nothing beats watching a puppy grow into her/his "paws!" hehe You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, just as special as can be, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...shadowing big brother Nick as little sisters are known to do, hehe; playing with your stuffies (indoors or out); taking a dip in your pool; being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted humans! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Heidi, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Nick, too!

Those pawsies!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Heidi

Name:  large (1).jpg
Views: 119
Size:  13.2 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are doing a wonderful job filling the void
    left by another much loved dog.
    Enjoy all of your toys and rocks and sticks.
    Celebrate your special day and many more

Dearest Heidi, you are adorable! What a precious young lady you are, just two months old, so cute with that fluffy fur and that sweet face with the lovely big eyes. You joined your family when you were just six weeks old, to help to fill the void left when beloved Cody passed away. You have an older Brittany brother, Nick, whom you like better than he likes you. You follow him everywhere! We are sure you and he will be the best of friends before long. You love playing with stuffed animals, carrying them everywhere. You also like to play fetch with tennis balls. At bedtime, you settle on the bed as close to your dear person as you can get! You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful personality you have!

Congratulations, darling Heidi, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, precious Heidi!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana