Thread: Beautiful Niomi!

Beautiful Niomi!

Hi Niomi! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful, soft and fluffy Holland Lop bun you are, Niomi! Your coat and coloring are gorgeous, and those trademark long, velvety lop ears of yours are just begging to be stroked! Yes, beautiful in looks, that you are. But what makes you so extra special is your sweet and loving nature, your kind and gentle ways! No wonder your human fell in love with you at first sight! Inside and out, in body and heart you couldn't be any more special if you tried! Your human is one lucky soul, having a furkid as beautiful and loving as you, Niomi! You truly are a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Niomi! Meeting you today, seeing your heart-melting photos has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...enjoying some fun time in your garden, perhaps, soaking up the sunshine and munching on fresh, green grass; cuddling with your human; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Niomi, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Niomi

Name:  14.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  275.2 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a beautiful brown color you are.
    So sweet and always happy to see your person.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Hello, Niomi! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful bunny you are! I like your light and darker brown fur, and your wonderful lop ears! I hope your person will give you extra pats and snuggles from me. You give your person a special greeting, and you play with your hay ball! Perfect!

Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to Niomi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Niomi, what a beautiful Holland Lop Rabbit you are, indeed! You are absolutely adorable in those great photos, so soft and sweet! You have the most delightful personality too, so sweet and loving. Every day your dear person goes out to the bunny barn, and you're always the first to come say hello! Then it's time for some petting and playing with your hay balls. You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Niomi, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Happy Pet of the Day, beautiful Niomi!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Niomi, on being POTD! You are gorgeous and adorable! We're sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life ... We hope you get moved inside your human parent's home. Pet rabbits are not wild and are not supposed to live outside. http://www.guineapigsrfun.net