Thread: Smiling Buster Brown

Smiling Buster Brown

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  11.6 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a happy, sweet face.
    You have a family who loves you very much.
    Who could ask for anything more?
    Celebrate your special day.

Beautiful Buster Brown!

Hi Buster Brown! Happy Dog of the Day!Be still my Pibbles loving heart! What a beautiful, smiley faced, gentle hearted, sweet and loving boy you are; the quintessential Pittie! How well you represent the TRUE nature of your too often maligned breed! You truly are the poster boy for doggie adoption, and one fine ambassador for Pittie love!

Play hard and sleep soft - that's Buster's motto!
    I like how you roll, Buster Brown, hehe, and being the sweet and gentle snuggle boy that you are, I'd add to your motto, "love long!"

How lucky your family is, having a dedicated bee keeper and weed killer, a sweet and loving furkid in you, Buster Brown! Endless thanks to your family for choosing rescue, opening up their home and hearts to one EXTRA special boy! You truly are a treasure, Buster Brown, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, seeing all of your utterly heart-melting photos, has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...helping your Daddy with the garden and bee keeping, munching on some yummy treats and tonight, snuggling with your pawrents on those 1000 count sheets on the big bed! Lots of love, hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Buster Brown, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

That smile!!!

Me and my Mom and Dad!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Buster Brown, what a gorgeous Pit Bull Terrier you are! That big smile in the first photo is delightful, and thank you for sharing all these great photos with us. It's so nice to see you so happy with your Dad and Mom and bees! You love cool mornings, gardening, and watching Good Day with your daddy. Dad got you as a rescue when you were just a baby, and he says you are the sweetest, most loving dog EVER! You love gardening and watching your bees and enjoying the 1000-count sheets on your king-size bed (which you generously let your parents share with you). Your motto is "Play hard and sleep soft," and you and they love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Buster Brown, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear parents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and cuddles and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being today's DOTD, Buster Brown!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    I love you Buster Brown!!