Hi King Arthur in the UK! Happy Dog of the Day!

Be still my puppy loving heart! What an adorable, pawsitively precious Golden Cocker baby boy you are! Your cuteness quotient is off the charts! Oh, what I wouldn't give to pet your coat of spun gold, stroke those soft, velvety ears, plant a zillion smooches on that sweet, sweet face of yours! !

What fun your human is in for over the weeks and months to come, watching yourgrow even more beautiful with each passing day, you and she sharing so many happy times, the two of you making memories to cherish for a lifetime! Even now you get to accompany your human to work every day; how neat is that! (I'm sure you're a big hit with her co-workers!) And I have no doubt you're going to shine in puppy college, too!

How lucky your human is, having a beautiful, sweet and loving furkid in you! You truly are the best, King Arthur, just as special as can, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, King Arthur! Meeting you today, seeing all of those heart-melting photos has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing to your heart's content, munching on some yummy treats, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, adorable King Arthur, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!