Thread: Precious King Arthur!

Precious King Arthur!

Hi King Arthur in the UK! Happy Dog of the Day!

Be still my puppy loving heart! What an adorable, pawsitively precious Golden Cocker baby boy you are! Your cuteness quotient is off the charts! Oh, what I wouldn't give to pet your coat of spun gold, stroke those soft, velvety ears, plant a zillion smooches on that sweet, sweet face of yours! !

What fun your human is in for over the weeks and months to come, watching yourgrow even more beautiful with each passing day, you and she sharing so many happy times, the two of you making memories to cherish for a lifetime! Even now you get to accompany your human to work every day; how neat is that! (I'm sure you're a big hit with her co-workers!) And I have no doubt you're going to shine in puppy college, too!

How lucky your human is, having a beautiful, sweet and loving furkid in you! You truly are the best, King Arthur, just as special as can, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, King Arthur! Meeting you today, seeing all of those heart-melting photos has been a real treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration...playing to your heart's content, munching on some yummy treats, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, adorable King Arthur, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

SO beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

King Arthur

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  13.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a little sweetheart.
    I'm sure you will be first in the class at puppy collage.
    Any pup that sits quietly at work is something special.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Hello, King Arthur! What a gorgeous puppy fellow you are! Happy Dog of the Day!

Dearest King Arthur, you are absolutely adorable! What a beautiful young Golden Cocker Spaniel you are, with that fluffy fur that looks so soft and that sweet, sweet face with those lovely dark eyes. You are only twelve weeks old. What fun and joy you and your dear person will experience together over the years to come! How lovely that you sleep under her/his desk and wrap your paws around his/her neck for hugs. We have no doubt you will be a genius at puppy college! You and she/he love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling King Arthur, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being today's Dog of the Day, handsome King Arthur!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana