Thread: Lovable Léa

Lovable Léa

Name:  13.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  272.3 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    Look at those beautiful colors.
    In no time you will be talking up a storm.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Lovable Léa!

Greetings, Léa! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a beautiful Grey-Headed Parrot you are,
    Léa! I've had the pleasure of meeting many species of parrots here on Pet of the Day over the years, but you're my first Grey-Headed! Many thanks to your human for sharing so much interesting information regarding your unique, rare species! I learned a lot!

Your human waited a long, long time for her dream of being human to a Grey-Headed to come true, but how well worth the wait it was, having been blessed with a girl as special as you! What fun your Mom is in for, watching you grow and learn over the weeks and months to come; you and she sharing so many happy times, making memories to cherish for a lifetime! What a wonderful addition to the flock you are, what a beautiful best feathered friend your family has in you! You truly are a gem,
    Léa, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a joy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud family! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and wee kisses to you, beautiful
    Léa, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

That sweet face!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Léa, what a beautiful Grey-headed Parrot you are! Your feathers are so colorful, and you have the sweetest face with what looks like a big smile. And what a delightful personality you have! You are your dear person's ultimate "dream parrot," and he/she had to wait several years before finally being able to adopt you!

You are full of energy and make her/him smile with all your antics. You enjoy flying around your house and hopping from place to place. You love wooden toys and make short work of them! You love to cuddle with your person and get your head scratched. He/she finds it really is hard to resist you when you're that sweet and gentle! And though you're not much of a talker yet, you are using more human words, even in context sometimes! You both love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Léa, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day, beautiful Lea!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Lea, on being POTD! You are soooooo adorable and beautiful! (We birds!) We are so glad you have such a loving home where you are truly appreciated for the precious angel you are! Sending best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546