Thread: Cheerful Charlie

Cheerful Charlie

Dear Charlie, what a beautiful Himalayan Ragamuffin girl you are. Your coat is simply beyond fluffy, and your little face, peeking out of all that hair, is so cute.
    I don't think that I've ever seen a kitty like you! You have many admirers, and I am one of them now.
    Your hobbies include jumping on the "forbidden" piano, and running outside, and then pouncing on your humans' feet when they let you back in.
    Charlie, you are a unique and precious, and I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Hello, Charlie in Canada! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous kitty you are! Your fur looks very fluffy and soft! I smiled as I read about how you meow to talk with your people, or how you go outside if the door is open. Visitors say how lovely you are!

Happy Cat of the day to Charlie!

What a lovely Himalayan Ragamuffin kitty you are, Charlie.

Congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Charlie, what a gorgeous, utterly stunning Himalayan Ragamuffin you are! You are quite a nice size of a girl, but as your dear Purrrson says, you're not overweight, you're "just very, very fluffy." That long white fur with the dark patches looks so very soft and luxurious, and what a sweet face you have, with those lovely big blue eyes. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Manitoba to pet you, and pet your brother, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Right from the start you've meowed a lot, as if to say, "Here I am! Notice me!" (I'm sure you get noticed right away, you're so beautiful!) You get up to mischief doing things such as jumping on the piano, which you know is "forbidden," or running outside if someone opens the door for a second. You make your dear people laugh when you scratch on the door to get in. Then you hide under the step to pounce at your Purrrson's feet when he/she steps out to look for you!You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Charlie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and brother and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Lively Charlie

Dear Charlie,
    I agree 100 % with the popular opinion that you are so beautiful! You are truly unique with all that fluff! I bet it feels sooo soft to the touch! 😻
    You definitely deserve to be honored, as your person said. You obviously light up everyone’s day and you even have a game you play where you hide and jump at peoples feet! 😄
    You know how to have fun, that’s for sure!
    Your family has had the pleasure of knowing you since you were a baby. They watched you grow into the amazing girl you are now!
    Wishing you many more happy and loving times with your family!
    Lots of love to you Charlie ❤️❤️❤️