Thread: Terrific Tomboy

Terrific Tomboy

Dear Tomboy, what a gorgeous tabby boy you are. Your coat looks so plush and soft, and your face is so precious with those big green eyes.
    You have come such a long way, from 2-day old runt to a magnificent cat.
    Your pictures are simply breathtaking.
    You make sure that your family gets the ever important wake up call, and you will reward them with a kiss.
    I am so sorry about your diagnosis. I know that your family will do everything to keep you comfortable as long as possible, and your bright spirit will keep you going.
    Tomboy, you are indeed a silver lining to anybody who knows you.
    I wish you and your family a great day full of celebration, and strength and love, and many more celebrations to come.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Tomboy, you are beautiful! What a gorgeous guy you are, so pretty with that tabby and white fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the cute pink nose with a few black dots on it and those lovely big eyes that match so many of those leaves around you. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are adorable in every one of them. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to ..wherever you are in Ontario, maybe not far away ..and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! One dark and rainy day your dear Purrrsons-to-be found a true silver lining, a tiny kitten only a couple of days old. You were apparently left behind by your mom because you were the runt of the litter. They saw you were the runt with a big spirit and brought you Home! Ever since then you have delighted them with your personality and your love, an abundance of silver linings over the years. You make them smile with your early-morning wake-up calls and your upward chin-tilt when you want a kiss. We're so sorry to learn of your recent diagnosis. We know your dear Purrrsons will provide you with as many silver linings as you've done and still do for them. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tomboy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a beautiful Tabby and White kitty you are, Tomboy.
    My Cleo was a Silver Tabby like you.

I am sorry you have serious health issues.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Tomboy

Dear sweet Tomboy-
    What a lovely story you have! You were found among the leaves after being abandoned. But you could say it was meant to be, as your people found you and took you in to forever love and care for 💕
    You are their “silver lining” for sure!
    From your pictures I can tell that you still have a wild side, as you seem to enjoy sitting in the leaves and underneath tree branches!
    I pray for you and your family during this time, I know that you will get better ❤️
    The world cannot thank you enough for bringing such joy and love. What a special kitty. 💗💗💗

Beautiful bianco!

What a wonderful boy!
    Love, julia